One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Teach us how to PLAY!!

Dolphins are both wise and playful. I've just been playing as I search for more pictures of our extended family members. The minute I saw this picture of Dolphin.. I knew I had to post it! We humans have not done well in honoring Dolphin's place in the web of life. Too often the the needs of the human hold sway over the needs of all other beings, as we dismiss their value and the gifts they have to offer us. In our very very busy and stress filled lives, Dolphin offers us a gift that we have forgotten how to open and enjoy.. PLAY! We know the value of play..but.."I don't have time" is our habitual response. With Dolphin's fun filled leaps to guide us.. let's take the time to play with and enjoy our family. Kids are not the only ones who need recess!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment