One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Saturday, July 17, 2010

All eyes and ears..

The incredible deep eyes of this little monkey captured my heart. Those ears look like they are fine tuned for hearing and listening. Your intense look little monkey seems to be saying.. "pay attention"! How much do I miss each day because I am not really paying attention to what is going on within me and around me? "All eyes and ears" is an expression that says to me.. be focused.. give your full attention, and that is what I want to do on a daily basis. Give Life and Living my full attention..! Thank you dear little monkey for reminding me, as I don't want to miss out on anything in this wonderful journey of life. "What wonders will I become aware of today by remaining all eyes and ears?"

No comments:

Post a Comment