One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Saturday, June 5, 2010

I am family...

We can see that Pelican is one incredible being thanks to A-Z animals! With an enormous wingspan and keen eye sight Pelicans are able to swoop down to the ocean surface to catch fish from incredible heights! Not all Pelicans are as big and many are land based.
Pelican's main predators are on land; namely the human, cats and coyotes. They are hunted for their meat and their feathers.
With the oil spill, Pelican's search for food, will now jeopardize his/her life. Now, when they dive they risk not only being immersed in oil, but swooping up oil contaminated food sources for themselves and their young.
If we listened with our hearts, I think Pelican would urgently remind us, I am family!! We breathe the same breath..Creator made us so that we could help each other become the best of who we are by sharing the gifts we have with each other. I would love to share with you if you would be willing to get to know me! I am family.

No comments:

Post a Comment