One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The language and beauty of Clouds..

At the time I took this picture I was more focused on the silhouette of the person and the ripples in sister water. When I looked up and saw the swirling pattern in the clouds I was fascinated.
Until then, clouds for me, spoke the language of coming storms and changes in weather patterns. I had never really paid attention to the beauty of their patterns and shapes, except as a child! Friends and I would make a game out of finding particular characteristics in a cloud pattern; an angel, a teddy bear or or a snow man!
Today.. I still enjoy looking at cloud's characters..but, I pay a lot more attention to the beauty of their twists, twirls and colors! The Cloud family truly does have a language and beauty all their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment