One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Thank you...

image:beautifulfreepictures
I wanted to celebrate the one year anniversary of my blog with this image as it reminded me of the need to remain open if I am to grow. 
Open to life...Open to new ideas...Open to new understandings...Open to admitting mistakes...
Open to forgiving and being forgiven... Open to laughter and fun...

If I look deeply enough there is unseen beauty within.

Sharing in a blog was a whole new experience for me and after one full year I can say I am glad I took the risk.  In this new year.. I would love and be open to...hearing more from you who stop by to read my reflections.

Thank you for taking the time to stop and read and thank you in advance for being open to share your thoughts and ideas.  We have much to share with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment