One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Shine...!

image:beautifulfreepictures

On this beautiful day may the Love you are shine through!  Take some time to just say thank you for so many of the wonderful little things in our lives.  I just enjoyed a soy decaf coffee and an oatmeal raisin cookie after sharing in a beautiful celebration of Eucharist.   Part of me was sad for all of our family members who are in such pain..and as I prayed for them I wanted to name my gratitude for all that I have been given.

May the light of the golden sun.. and the joy and love of the Christmas season live in us through the new year!

Do something that will make you smile and know that all of our love and prayer sent to our suffering family members makes a difference!  Have a wonderful day and new week.

No comments:

Post a Comment