One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New awareness.....

image:A-ZAnimals.com
I got a surprise this morning as I was reading today's entry from "Living Faith". The line of scripture was taken from the Gospel of Mark 16:15.  It read: "He said to them,"Go into the whole world and proclaim the gospel to every creature".   When I read the words "every creature" I was amazed and puzzled.  How come I had never heard this before!?
When I looked at the same passage in my own Bible.. the translation was "Go into the whole world and proclaim the gospel to all creation!"  I was surprised and thrilled.
If we are going to spread the Gospel of Love, to ALL ...all creatures...all creation... are to be included! Yes!!

Until today...I was not even aware of this powerful line!  How come?  Mark found it important enough to share with us...but it seems to have remained hidden like a "hidden treasure" which from today on.. will no longer be hidden.  Thank you Mark for reminding us that:

If we are going to spread the Gospel of Love, all creatures...all creation... are to be included!
With this understanding we come to know a mutual sharing of love and wisdom with members of our family that we have lost touch with. What a gift for both of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment