One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Friday, January 28, 2011

Small and precious...

image:beautifulfreepictures
and vulnerable...!  To love is so wonderful and precious..and yet my heart breaks when those I love are hurting and in pain!  I want to "fix it" and yet I've come to know that my "fixing it" is not always the best answer!   So many in our family are hurting for so many reasons known and unknown...Feeling helpless is such a struggle for me.

The best I can do right now is to keep loving them and holding them in my heart and in prayer, sending out the Divine Energy of Life, Healing and Love that enlivens and animates us all!  One moment at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment