One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Fully Alive....!

image:beautifulfreepictures

As we move into this new year a quote from Saint Irenaus comes to mind: "The Glory of God is man fully Alive". As a woman and as a human being who is a part of the great and wonderful Web of Life, I re phrase the quote as: The Glory of God is All Creation Fully Alive.

My focus is on the words..."Fully Alive"....what is it that makes me fully Alive? What would being fully Alive look like? What steps could I take to begin that transformation? What stops me from even beginning the process?

Jesus said: I have come that you may have life and have it to the FULL! What would life to the full look like for me... for you?

As much as I'd like to say "I'm going to....", it's not me doing anything..ego kicking in again.. it's more about me being a space where God's wonderful energizing love can flow to all I meet. See on a daily basis how blessed I am...and do all I can to bless those I encounter.

There is Good News in our World...There is Good News in our daily lives...let's be that Good News and reflect it in our lives! We must be the change we seek!

No comments:

Post a Comment