One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Snow Blanket...

image:beautifulfreepictures
After a wonderful week with my sister, I came home Christmas Day due to the prediction of a large snow storm for Sunday.. the day I was set to travel home.   As I type it is snowing a blanket of white everywhere I look.  Soo glad I am not driving in it and can enjoy it as it falls.

May snow days give us time to rest and be at peace.  For those who have to do snow removal and be out in blizzard conditions, may you know peace and clarity as you do what you need to do. My prayers are with you.

As stores declare end of Christmas sales.. let us declare with our words and our actions that the Christmas Season has just been born and bless each new day with words and acts of kindness and love!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment