One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Treasure for all..

Several years ago, after pushing my physical body beyond its limits I was writing in my journal and crying out to God to help me affirm who I was and the gifts I had to share. This is what I heard in my heart. I share it because I think it applies to all of us. “Your beliefs, feelings, ideals and ideas have been bought and paid for, made authentic and real, in the very fact that they all come out of your own life journey's pain, sorrow and joy. Hold on to and don’t be afraid to own all that is a part of you. Why should your treasure, which is treasure, be kept from the world where it can help others! Your treasures are meant not for you alone but for all!”

No comments:

Post a Comment