One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Meeting needs..

Yesterday I decided to clear my house of things I am no longer using regularly. One of my neighbors was in the process of moving and was delighted to claim what I no longer had need for! Hooray! It was truly a win-win situation! I love seeing more space and knowing that what I have is enough! Today my activities have caught up with me and I will enjoy the day, rest and recoup my energy! This beautiful scene of the "Grand Tetons" invites me to draw in the strength of Mountain and the height of Tree challenges me to see the bigger picture and not get bogged down in details!! As a whole the view brings me peace. Thank you again Mother Earth for teaching me and healing me. Forgive us for not seeing the urgency of your needs, even as you attend to ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment