One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Monday, September 5, 2011

All of me...

beautifulfreepictures.com
I love this picture as it reminds me that beauty has its light and dark side..the beauty of the blossom and the sting of the thorns.  Both are a part of the whole.  Thank you for reminding me dear flower that my beauty also has its shadow side, and that this darker side is part of the fullness of who I am as a human being.

I don't always want to recognize or even acknowledge my ego self speaking forth in my judgements, my assumptions, my arrogance, my projections, my procrastination or my talking to much rather than listening!  All is a part of me and when I can acknowledge and accept them, I can also choose to limit their impact in my life and in the lives of others!

No comments:

Post a Comment