One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Things are not always what they appear..

image:beautifulfreepictures
When I see butterfly's tiny legs and small soft wings I am in awe of what butterfly can accomplish!  I guess I was looking at being small as a disadvantage yet that is not necessarily so. It's all in how we use our gifts and talents. When being small is an issue for butterfly his/her wings can provide flight as needed.

I wonder if butterfly remembers what life was like as a caterpillar?  Imagine knowing a life of crawling on the ground and then transforming into a life of wings and flight!  Talk about two very different perspectives, whew!!

On those days when I consider myself or my gifts small and "not enough" may I be reminded of butterfly and shift my focus and thoughts to the power of small!

No comments:

Post a Comment