One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

There is light...

image:beautifulfreepictures
With all the news of so much pain in our world family especially in Egypt and Australia..I needed to be reminded that even in deep darkness light can still be found. The key to finding it is that I am willing to see!

There are times in our lives however, when we are not able to see the light..because our pain and sorrow blinds us. Hopefully during those times we will have the courage ask for help and support.

Often light can break through the darkness in a very gentle manner. The light that broke through the darkness for me this week was the gift of not one but two acts of kindness when I needed help navigating dark ice on two different occasions. I was willing to ask and my need was met by two beautiful and caring women.

Seek the light and it shall be found!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment