One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What is your dream for our World?

beautifulfreepictures.com
As we ponder our dream for our world, let's first and foremost choose to know that it is possible!  We first have to choose it.. and then act on it.. moment by moment.. step by step. 

For me, understanding  and honoring our place in the Web Of Life.. is primary. I want our children to know the beauty of a sunset, the joy of playing in crystal clean waters, the ability to breathe clean fresh air.  I want our children to know the unique gifts shared by all Beings for the benefit of All Beings.  I want all Beings to have safe and healthy habitats and homes.  This is my dream.. and I don't think I am alone!

Now that I finally understand what he meant, I can't stop reminding us of Chief Seattle's words:  "What we do to Mother Earth we do to ourselves."

 Let's give ourselves and our world family what will bring us "Fullness of Life, joy and peace". 
 And before we say...it will never happen.. let's say: Yes.. We.. Can.. with each of our thoughts, words and actions!

No comments:

Post a Comment