One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Light in the darkness...


image:beautifulfreepictures.com
The soft golden light permeating the darkness aptly describes what I have been experiencing or more learning this week...I am learning a new appreciation for clouds and the power of darkness.  Why do I usually equate darkness with negativity ...when.. as this beautiful image shows me..without the darkness the golden hues of light would not be seen as clearly and sharply.  I love this photo!

I also know ...that without the darkness of the night sky... stars would not be seen in their full brilliance...I know it...but do I appreciate the role of darkness in that display...Darkness...can be beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment