One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Thursday, October 7, 2010

The layers of our lives..

imagebeautifulfreepictur

As I looked at the many layers or petals in this beautiful rose all I could think of was ahhh "the many layers of our lives".  All beings are unique and complex..and move within that uniqueness and complexity on a daily basis.  How often I say of some one.. Oh I know her...! No I don't not really.. I know what has been chosen to be revealed..just as I am known by what I choose to reveal.  Do we ever really know an other's full story?
How amazing...fragile and sacred our family is!

Thank you dear Rose for reminding me of the uniqueness and complexity of each of our family members.  When I look and want to judge a behavior or an action.. may I be reminded that I don't know the whole story!!

No comments:

Post a Comment