One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hovering presence...

What an incredible view of our cloud family!  I see the potential for humor and yet I do not want to minimize or diminish the magnitude of  cloud's presence.   What fullness and beauty..!  Feathery soft and at the same time boldly strong... I love how the waves of light highlight clouds edges. 

I wonder what cloud and stone might say to one another?   Is clouds hovering presence seen as threatening or welcoming?
What is my response when clouds hover over my life?  Do I automatically name cloud's presence as negative?  Can such a powerful presence be positive?  What determines how I choose to see?  Maybe I just have to wait... before I label the meaning of clouds presence to soon!

Thank you clouds, I am beginning to see you in a very different light!

No comments:

Post a Comment