One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

How well and in what am I rooted?

What an incredible web of roots tree has!  Which has me thinking about my own roots.. not in terms of family history but in what grounds me.!  Nourishes me?  Sparks my energy?  Where do I gather strength when the journey gets rough?  What keeps me going when the road has lots of twists and turns?
Is it possible to take our roots for granted?  How often do I give thanks for my roots?  And I have to include my family roots because without them.. I would not be here!   More and more I am  seeing that my "family roots" are more expansive then just the human family!
Ahhhhhhhhhh roots...you have given me much to ponder.. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment