One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Remember..

Today I needed to be reminded that "Life is changed, not taken away"! 
My heart breaks at the death of a vibrant  19 year old male and then an
 incredible 31 year old woman!!
I knew them and their families through my Pastoral Ministry work
here in Rhode Island.
 I have been given the gift of life for 66 years..
I do not understand ..."Luv"..  Sacred Mystery
But
I trust Your Love...
You have the Bigger Picture that I do not..
Life is changed...not taken away...
Peace and strength to all those who grieve the loss
of a loved one...
Life is changed...not taken away!!
Thank you dear Blue...for reminding me
of our
on going transformation process...
LIFE IS  CHANGED NOT TAKEN AWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment