One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Stripes..Humor..and....

When one first sees Zebra.. how can you not miss the stripes!! Yet like so many unique creatures, does their uniqueness distract us from their fullness! Zebra is more than his/her stripes. I'd like to think that Zebra helps us to lighten up and not be so serious while at the same time, reminds us to look more closely.. "I'm more than my stripes"! How many of us have been the brunt of jokes for our own unique qualities? Zebra understands full well. I wonder if she/he gets tired of all the stripes jokes and would like us to get to know her/him more deeply? Thank you Zebra for helping me/us to see beyond your stripes and beyond the quirky characteristics of all beings to the rich depths waiting to be known in all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment