One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Monday, June 21, 2010

Donkey surprise...

I do not know Donkey very well. I was aware that donkeys are capable of carrying heavy burdens and that was about it. Doing that is a pretty awesome gift in and of itself!! How many peoples over so many years have relied on Donkeys strength!! I was surprised to learn that donkeys "are very good at taking care of themselves"!! If they sense danger they will refuse to proceed and if they are overburdened they again refuse to go forth!! We in the human family could surely benefit from those two gifts. Dear Donkey I am so glad to learn this about you. Your willingness to honor yourself is a sorely needed gift for the human members of our family. When I once again insist on pushing my limits for what ever reason I will remember you and imitate your refusal to go forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment