One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Dear Beautiful Bud,

Photo: Judith Kapp


You seem gently embraced as you move through your journey to full blossom.
You remind me, that I too am wrapped in love in each moment of my own 
journey.
Your full bud reminds me of all the unknowns that you hold
 and your patience as those unknowns become known.
So often I want to think I know exactly what is supposed to happen and yet that is not
what always comes forth.
Help me to become more comfortable with the unknowns in my own life, 
and more trusting.
Believing that whatever does come forth, will bring a most benevolent outcome for my life.

Thank you dear bud..your message is just what I needed to hear today.
I am most grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment