One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Gifts of "Broken open..."

Beautifulfreepictures.com
I'm not sure, what it is that draws me
to this photo of tree...
The phrase that came to mind was
"Broken open".
I see visible...
fragile...
vulnerable..
at risk...
fear...

and yet I also see..
known...
real...
open...
up front...
honest...
truth...
strength...
courage....
trust...

To Break Open...
our hearts..
our lives...
our minds..
our ideas...
is "Both... And"

To be both
Visible and Fragile
And
Known and Real....
are gifts
beyond measure.

Thank you dear Tree.
In your being
"broken open"
you have
opened my eyes
and my heart
to  Gifts
beyond measure
when I am willing
to be the same!


No comments:

Post a Comment