One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Monday, September 20, 2010

A different perception..

With this view of Mountain..I have a greater appreciation for the skill and strength of those who climb mountains!!  The path is not clear and negotiating the path requires attentiveness, sure footing and patience... The climb is not about speed...its about being focused and reaching the goal....So much like life itself!!  
Your beauty, Mountain, is worth the climb..and the journey to the goal is valued just as much!

Thank you for also showing me that, as much as I love and honor you, I also have to honor my physical limitations and know that climbing you  is not possible.  The same skills in climbing you, however, are just as valuable in climbing the mountains of my life journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment