One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Thursday, July 8, 2010

The gift of being fluid...

When I chose this picture, I wasn't sure why.. I was fascinated by the colors within the water and impressed by the rock formations..as I continued to ponder I realized the gift that water has for moving around obstacles! Water is not afraid to change direction when her path is obstructed...! In moving around and through obstacles she is able to get back on track and continue moving forward. Going with the flow takes on a much clearer meaning!
Dear water, thank you for showing me the power and gift of going with the flow by being willing to change direction when necessary on the pathways of life.
Sometimes a change of direction can seem like a failure or loss; yet it can also be, just what it is, a change in direction that will ultimately bring me back to the path necessary for my journey to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment