One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Friday, April 26, 2013

Reach for the stars...

beautifulfreepictures.com
 
Tree is challenging me
to reach for the stars...
To reach out of
my comfort zone...
and
this same challenge
to reach upward and beyond
confronts me
as I read the book
"Lean In"....
A successful woman's
journey
and the many times
she too
had to step
out of her comfort zone
and challenge
the many stereotypes
and barriers
women face
when they reach
 for
positions of
leadership and authority!

It is time
for me
and for
all women
to risk
reaching for the stars..
and fulfilling
 our dreams...

In unity and diversity
let us no longer hold back.
Our gifts and talents
are needed like never before...
Let us choose
to speak and to act
NOW
To reach for the stars
NOW

Let's BE the change
we are waiting for!!
NOW

 

No comments:

Post a Comment