One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Friday, February 22, 2013

I finally heard it....

I heard it today!!
I've known it..
but I've chosen
not to hear it.
Today I heard it..
What you say..
What did I hear..?
I heard the roaring
train in my head
that says... Go..
Go.. Go.. don't stop..
hurry up.. you've got
to do ..this and this and this..!!
Even when I think I'm
relaxing..
The train whistle blows...
until
today!!
I made a choice
to stop and enjoy
what I am doing..
Right where I am.
 
The train is stopped..
and now I know
I have a choice..
It's all up to me.
Thank you dear Mother Earth
for your daily moment to moment
reminders,
to stop
 the train!!
This time I listened
I heard..
and
I stopped!

No comments:

Post a Comment