One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Extremes or...What do you Choose?

http://www.freenaturepictures.com/lily-pictures.php
This beautiful Lily flower family
helps me to see
the balance..
between
relying on myself
and
relying on others.
Living with a physical challenge,
I have struggled
with
avoiding dependence
and
building independence..
seeing the two as
 either, or..
This same struggle
seeps into my
relationship with"Luv."
My name for God..
I want to prove.. that
I can stand on my own too feet
and not depend on anyone...
I am independent!
How does "Luv" fit
in such a relationship?
As I have danced the two extremes
I have come to realize
I want neither..
I now choose..
interdependence..
which speaks to me
of
All Beings together
relying on one another..
in the natural world
and the human..
for the good
of the whole.
Alone and Together
we journey
to the fullness of
Who we are...
and "Luv"?
I am seeing and understanding "Luv"
as a Partner...
Together, each of us
is responsible
for our relationship
and for the journey
to Fullness of Life
that we walk Together...
I/We are never alone...
Thank you dear Lily Family,
for helping me
to move away from
the dance of extremes
to Interdependence...
And Thank you "Luv"
for our Partnership...
and for being with me always!!

No comments:

Post a Comment