One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Monday, February 6, 2012

Lighten up!

http://www.freenaturepictures.com/snow-pictures.php

How often I've heard the phrase "written in stone"!  Sometimes I need to remember that all things said by me or others are not written in stone.  Each of us can change and do change, and I want to honor that for
myself and for all I come in contact with.

I also am often very curious as to how and what created the markings in the stone itself. Some seem accidental while others are much more deliberate. May we in the human family be open to the ancient wisdom that our stone family members provide for us. Thank you stone family for your presence and wisdom. As I learn more and more about the wonderful web of life we share, I am understanding and seeing you in a whole new way.

No comments:

Post a Comment