One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Friday, July 29, 2011

Heartfelt Prayer...

photo by Assunta M. Riley
Drenched in Holiness
Dear God, Spirit, Divine Mother,
On this day I ask you to grant this request...
May I know who I am and what I am every moment of every day..
May I be a catalyst for light and love
and bring inspiration to those whose eyes I meet
May I have the strength to stand tall in the face of conflict,
and the courage to speak my voice even when I'm scared
May I have the humility to follow my heart,
and the passion to live my Soul's desires
May I seek to know the highest truth
and dismiss the gravitational pull of my lower self
May I embrace and love the totality of myself--
my darkness as well as my light
May I be brave enough to hear my heart..
to let it soften so that I may gracefully choose
faith over fear.
Today is my day to surrender anything that stands between
the sacredness of my humanity and my divinity
May I be drenched in Holiness
and engulfed by Your love
May all else melt away
And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment