One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Saturday, April 9, 2011

I am more than song and color!

imagebeautifulfreepictures
Spring is here and bird song is loud and clear!  Enjoy!  Such fragile and strong creative creatures. I'm not sure what delights me more, your beautiful colors or your unique song. I can get focused on your singing and I forget that you also have the ability to take flight....ahhhhhhhhh what you must see and how it must feel...
Such a small creature yet you are able to see the big picture.

Do remind me, often, that much of what I see has much more context than I can imagine and without the fuller context I should not make judgements or projections. I so easily fall into doing that!

Thank you for your wisdom dear bird..and thank you for the gift of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment