One Family...

One Family...
The Beauty of Each Being..The Power of Our Truth..The Wisdom of Our Experience..Sustain and Make Us Community...Margaret Parent

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"I Am with you Always..."

image:beautifulfreepictures
With change swirling all around us may we hold fast to LOVE.  May peace, strength, and hope nourish, support and sustain our sisters and brothers all over the globe in the midst of their pain and struggles.  We do not have the full picture or full understanding of the new life that is unfolding all around us.

May those who are struggling for Peace know our support and may those with hardened hearts, wanting to hold on to control and power, soften their hearts and be fully aware of the pain and suffering their actions have caused.  May they recognize their own pain and no longer deny it or project it on to others.

When I do not understand all that is going on around me I pray  Dear One.. I don't understand but I trust your Love!  Hold us all in your love and bring us to Peace as One Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment